非常完美官网
整容头条

双语:中国女性整容花费超过全球平均2倍

2016-12-21 09:19

When it comes to surgical procedures to enhance beauty, Chinese women are twice as generous than their global peers, according a report based on a survey by Insight Engineers, a market research consultancy in the United Kingdom.

据英国一家市场研究咨询公司Insight Engineers的调查报告显示,中国女性在美容手术上花的钱是全球平均水平的两倍。

The survey found that Chinese women spent the equivalent of about 581 yuan ($83.50) per month. That’s more than twice the global average of about 254 yuan, and 145 yuan higher than the second group on the list-women from South Korea.

调查发现中国女性每月在其上的花费相当于581元(约合83.5美元)。那相当于全球平均水平254元的两倍多,比排名第二国家(韩国)的女性高出145元。

Wang Danru, a plastic surgeon from No 9 People’s Hospital affiliated to the medical college at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, said Chinese women are displaying an increasing interest in a range of surgical procedures, mainly to look prettier, rather than fighting aging, which may help explain why the population of plastic surgery patients in the country is much younger than in other places.

王丹如(音)是上海交大医学院附属一名整形外科医生,据她表示说中国女性对一系列外科手术显示出越来越大兴趣,主要是为了让自己看起来更漂亮而不是对抗衰老,这也许能够解释为什么中国整容手术病人的年龄要比其他国家的人低得多。

The report also said that 74 percent of Chinese respondents associate beauty directly with facial appearance, the highest of all surveyed countries. The biggest concern for Chinese women is flabby skin and crow’s feet-the little wrinkles at the corners of the eyes.

报告还指出,74%的中国受访者认为美貌和一个人脸直接相关,这一比例在所有受访国家中最高。中国女性最大的问题的皮肤松弛和鱼尾纹(眼角的小皱纹)。

The survey interviewed 7,700 "aesthetically aware" women from 16 countries, who were between 18 and 65 years of age.

这项调查采访了来自16个国家7700个具有“审美意识”的女性,年龄在18到65岁之间。

Aesthetically aware women were defined as those who gave positive answers to at least two of the three questions, including: "It’s important for me to look good for my age"; "I care about improving my facial appearance"; and "Spending money on improving my appearance is worthwhile".

具有审美意识的女性是指在3个问题中至少给出2个肯定答复的人,这些问题包括:“对我来说在我的年龄段看起来美丽很重要;我很关心让自己的脸变得更美;花钱让自己变得更漂亮是值得的。”

Most of the women surveyed in China were from wealthy areas of Beijing, Shanghai or Guangzhou, capital of Guangdong province.

中国接受调查的女性大多数都来自诸如北上广等富裕地区。

"I would say Chinese patients are the most dramatic," said Woffles Wu, a prominent plastic surgeon in Singapore. His clinic receives 30 to 40 patients from China every month. A few years ago, the number was in single digits, he said.

新加坡一位振兴外科医生Woffles Wu说道:“中国病人总是最多的。”他的诊所每个月要接待30到40名来自中国的病人。据他表示,几年前,这一数字还只是个位数。

//d1.sina.com.cn/201611/30/1439368.jpg

"Some patients come with no financial limit and just want to achieve the best possible results they can. They are willing to fly back and forth again and again," he said.

他说道:“一些病人没有经济上的限制,她们只想得到最好的结果。她们愿意一次又一次地飞来飞去。”

Chinese women’s fervor for seeking beauty pushed the country’s aesthetic medicine market to 400 billion yuan in 2015. It is projected to soar by 20 percent annually, according to the Chinese Association of Plastics and Aesthetics. It is now the third-largest market, after the United States and Brazil.

中国女性追求美的*使得中国美容药品市场规模在2015年达到了4000亿元。据中国整形美容协会预测,该市场每年还将以20%的速度增长。现在中国是全球第三大市场,仅次于美国和巴西。

信息来源:新浪女性

热门文章